Tips for Cooking Pasta Well3 min read
It is one of the main “concerns” in the kitchen. We refer to cook pasta in point because who have not left him soft when I wanted to leave macaroni al dente? Or he thought the spaghetti is tender were running and then would have needed a little more cooking?
If you are wondering well with the times provided by the manufacturer on the packaging, you do not know if when the pasta is brilliant is that it is al dente or already past and, especially, if you are tired of burn your tongue tasting noodles to see if they are already cooked or have to leave a little more, do not miss our tips for cooking pasta well.
We are like that Italian grandmother we all want… but with fewer wrinkles. Let’s go there!
- Do not be sufficient water in the pan: in this way the dough will not stick and be well hydrated.
- Eye salt: water cooking pasta should be salty, but not excessively. To calculate well, remember that you have to put a tablespoon for every two liters of water. If you cannot measure it by eyes, check the water bottle.
- Add salt at the right time: to cook it well, you should put it when the water has broken to boil. Never before.
- Oil to cook pasta? No, no to put it. No butter either. We tend to think that, in this way, the dough will not stick, but the real secret to prevent sticking is that there is enough water volume to cook pasta.
- Time to toss the pasta to cook: you will do after putting salt and boiling water. It is the best way to not have to leave cooking longer runs the account and going.
- And what if much stir the pasta? Well, besides make her dizzy, we can make it stick, deform, break or not cooked through. The pasta just has to remove it once, after having put in the pot.
- The final trick: When the pasta is al dente (ie, with the center slightly without completely and retaining its shape), cooking will break pouring a glass of cold water.
- Wait a little longer: we have the cooked pasta. Now… what do we do? Then turn off heat and wait a few seconds before straining. Of course, passing it under running cold water, or speak.
- A round with the sauce: the touch of grace and taste when it comes to pasta and it depends on the dish is round. If it is hot, it should be ready for when we finish cooking the pasta and sauté in skillet 30 second. If it is warm or cold, it must always be tempered to the pasta.
- And the cheese… what? Well cheese in question, the fact is we can do whatever we want. Of course, we must remember that strong flavors cheeses like Parmesan clogged everyone else, so if we want the role you have or pasta sauce and garnish, we should do without it and opt for other more neutral.
Enjoy delicious homemade pasta dishes with our recommendations and will greatly improve your dough. If you dare to prepare homemade sauces and side dishes of meat and vegetables. We take your purchase home so you only have to think about how to cook. Choose us.
And how do you prepare the pasta? Did you know these tips? Do you often be al dente? Tell us.